To celebrate the incredible life and career of Jim Clark, Motor Sport and The Jim Clark Trust presents this exclusive commemorative issue packed full of never-before-seen photographs and archive race reports. From his early days in saloon cars and Formula Junior through to his domination of Formula 1 this special collectors’ edition tells the story of a remarkable champion who has gone down in history as one of the greatest of all time. Working in collaboration with the Jim Clark Trust and with access to the Trust’s picture archive as well as its own unique reports and records, Motor Sport’s celebration of Clark is a must have compendium for aficionados of the ultimate gentleman racer.
Content to include:
- Foreword by Dario Franchitti, patron of the Jim Clark Trust.
- From his first GP on June 6 1960 to his last in South Africa in ’68
- Ch 2 Other single seaters Comprising: F2, Formula junior, Tasman series
- Ch 3 Americana: Comprising: NASCAR, Indy
- Ch 4 Sports and saloons Comprising Le Mans, British saloon cars and rally
- Ch 5 Private life A selection of images of Clark revealing his life on the farm and personal memories from those who knew him, compiled with the help of the Jim Clark Trust
All merchandise sales go to charity to help support the new Jim Clark Motorsport Museum and programmes to support heritage, education and inspiration.
Returns: We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any issues, please contact us immediately. To return items for an exchange or refund, please send them back to us within 14 days. Please package items safely and retain a proof of postage. We will only be able to refund return postage if the item is faulty. Once we have your returns, we will process an exchange or refund. Returns Address: The Jim Clark Trust, Platform 1, Station Road, Duns, Berwickshire, TD11 3HS, United Kingdom.
Privacy: We agree not to share your personal information with any other company or third party.
Thank you for your support.
Registered charity: SCO46092
Anne Musgrave –
Fantastic Commemorative Magazine book.
Packed with exclusive photographs and archive reports, as advertised.
An absolute must for Jim Clark, or indeed any MotorSport, fans!
Super customer service from the Trust’s online store too.